COMPUTER LITERACY (Basic Computers) QQI Level 3
Small class size for more personal training, support and encouragement.
Learners will be able to:
• social network, buy on line
• use the internet
• password protection, viruses,
• provision of personal details
• powering up and shutting down equipment appropriately
• create a file, printing the file, and storing the file
• using the keyboard and mouse
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the
knowledge, skill and competence to describe the role of
computers in everyday life and to operate a personal computer safely in a supervised environment.
If you want to register an interest or find out more information about a course please contact us:
Tel: (090) 64 73001